House Wine Out of a Jam Goodness In Every Sip!
It is believed that the wine can be prepared only from fresh raw materials (fruit), but it is not so.It turns out, a great house wine can be prepared out of a jam.And for this purpose as a good fit, and fermented or just an old jam. Surely every housewife faced with a situation where the jam fermented. There is such a product can not be, and throw a pity, because so much effort invested in it! Or left last year’s jam, which is completely ruined, but the taste quality of his are not the same. No need to throw away these products – cook tasty and generous homemade wine from fermented jam! Preparing it is of the most common products, the preparation process is simple, and the result is a delicious and natural. In this article, you can choose simple home recipes.
- Recipes of homemade wine from fermented jam
- How to keep home-made wine from fermented jam?
Recipes of homemade wine from fermented jam
It makes this wine from fermented jam made from any fruit and berries, but is best suited currant, apple, blueberry, cherry, etc. However, there is one important condition: the jam can be fermented or old, but in no way are not moldy, otherwise it could adversely affect the quality of the drink and your health.
Recipe of wine out of a jam (any)
- Jam (fermented or old) – 1.5 kg;
- Sugar – 1 tbsp .;
- The water is warm – 1.5 l;
- Raisins – 1 tbsp. l.
Mix the water and jam, add raisins and sugar. Pour into a glass container all (ideally 5 liter). If we use a 3 liter cans, they must fill 2/3 volume, max.
On the neck of the bottle to put on a rubber glove (very ordinary), make a hole in it to gas out, or you can install a water trap.
Leave the bottle in a warm place for a few weeks to ferment. When the water seal cease gurgle or glove deflates, it is an indication that the wine is fermented.
Then it must drain very well (this is done through cheesecloth) and add 0.5 st. Sahara.
Then you need to drink to insist in a dark place for 2-3 months.
Thereafter drained through the tube so that the precipitate was a bottle in which the finished product is stored. Be sure to very tight cork bottle stoppers. Now the wine is ready to have his taste.
Recipe of wine without sugar
- Water – 5 l;
- Raisins – 1 handful;
- Jam (for example, currants) – 3 liters.
Juice mixed with water and boil for 3-4 minutes on low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and let cool.
Prepare a container in which is stored the wine (they have to be clean). Pour the cooled jam on the bottle: sure to leave 1/5 of the available capacity. Add the raisins in a bottle.
In order to block the flow of oxygen in the bottle, it is necessary to use rubber gloves. They need to pull firmly on the necks of the bottles. While the wine will ferment, it is impossible to remove gloves. It is necessary to wait for the moment when they will disappear by themselves. This is a sign that the fermentation process is complete. It lasts about 1.5 months. Fully fermented liquid should be transparent.
After that, it is necessary to bottle. The wine is ready.
Another recipe of wine out of a jam
- Juice – 1 liter;
- Water – 1 liter;
- Raisins – 110 g
Prepare a bottle of 3 liters: Wash well with soda, rinse with warm water, pour over boiling water.
Boil water and cool it.
Transfer to a jar of jam, add the raisins and water. Mix everything, close the bottle cap and put in a warm place for 10 days.
After 10 days, open the jar, remove the jars from the surface of the pulp, strain the liquid through cheesecloth and pour into a new container. To put on the neck of the bottle rubber glove.
Place the container in a warm place and infuse for 40 days. During this time it ferment. When the process is complete, the glove shall fade, and the liquid becomes transparent color.
Pour the wine into bottles and keep them even 2 months in a dark place. Now the drink is ready.
How to keep home-made wine from fermented jam?
It is very important not only to properly prepare the wine, observing the entire process, but also to store it because of this, too, depend on the quality and taste, and shelf life. The finished product, which is not stored properly, quickly deteriorate.
- Be sure to use only clean containers in which the wine will be bottled. And this rule applies to all stages of its preparation, and then and storage. It is best to pour the drink into a bottle of dark glass.
- House wine out of a jam is best stored at a temperature of 10-12 degrees. It is at this temperature, it is best to retain its palatability.
- This rule applies to extracts podukta. It is necessary to strictly maintain the wine fermented jam due time. Different recipes it differs from 1.5 to 3 months. If you can not stand the drink due time, it will be neither tasty nor flavorful.
- Keep a bottle of wine must be strictly horizontal. Otherwise, tube, which is closed bottle may crack from dryness, leak proof and wine go bad.
- It is very important to protect the bottle with a drink from the differential temperature, vibration, shaking, etc. This can also adversely affect the quality of the wine.
- In no event it is impossible to pour unfinished wine from one container to another – a fresh wine simply spoiled. Launched by the bottle can be stored for several days in the refrigerator. This drink quickly absorbs odors, so keep it with products that have a specific flavor, too, not worth it.